Foireann is the new GAA games management system. It will be used for all GAA /
Camogie / LGFA membership registration for 2021.
If you were part of Return to play last year it will look familiar. It is linked to your
account to make it easy to access. Log in to http://returntoplay.gaa.ie/ where you will
see all the new features.
If you were not involved in playing last year or if you are registering yourself or your
child for the first time you will need to set up a Foireann account. Click on this link to
show you how to set up Foireann.
We understand that you may be the parent of a member, and not registering
yourself. That is fine, just follow the steps that work for your household. Obviously
we would love everyone to be a member.
1. Your own details are collected in your Profile section. This is also where you
select your club. Co Antrim, St Mary’s, Aghagallon. Beware there is more than
one St Mary’s and we don’t want you having to go to Ahoghill or Rasharkin for
2. In the family section you can insert the rest of your family group. Use the
Family tab to help guide inputting your family details.
3. Once you have everyone’s details submitted, please move to the Membership
tab where you can select the membership package that best suits your
4. You will see all the available membership options.
5. Please select your preferred option and put in the names of all those who you
wish to include.
6. Once you have named everyone to be included you will be asked to select
your preferred payment option.
7. If you wish to make one payment to cover all your membership for 2021,
please select ‘Pay with Card’. You will be taken to the payment page.
8. For the more expensive membership’s we have an option to pay through ten
installments, or directly to the club.
9. For non-playing adults who to do not wish to avail of online payments, please
select ‘Pay Later in Club’. Your membership will be marked as confirmed on
receipt of payment at the club.
10.When complete you will receive an email receipt and to confirm your
registration for 2021.
We would like to thank you for working through the process. It puts members in
control of their own data which can be updated at any time and means that playing
members can also be allocated to teams for communications regarding training /
matches and other relevant updates.
For queries or issues please email me email@example.com or contact any
Is mise le meas
St Mary’s GAC